The application process for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical) through SSC JE is currently underway since July 26, 2023. If you’ve been planning to fill out the forms but haven’t done so for any reason, today is your last chance to apply. You can visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at ssc.nic.in to submit your application online.
Candidates interested in applying should possess a diploma or degree in Electrical/Civil and Quantity Surveying/Mechanical. The candidate’s age should fall between 18 and 32 years. However, there are age relaxations for SC/ST, OBC, and physically handicapped candidates.
Correction Window Until August 17-18
Candidates will have the opportunity to make corrections for any errors in their SSC JE 2023 application forms from August 17 to August 18, 2023. The Tier 1 examination for SSC JE is scheduled to take place from October 9 to October 11, 2023.
Application Procedure The SSC JE 2023 online application can be submitted in two phases.
Follow the steps below to fill out and submit the application form:
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Complete the initial registration using basic information such as mobile number, email, address, etc. Upon successful registration, you’ll receive a registration ID and password.
- Log in using the provided ID and password, then upload scanned documents according to the specified format, such as passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Fill in the remaining information in the application form without any errors.
- Make the application fee payment using online modes such as MasterCard, Visa Debit/Credit card, Net Banking, etc., and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can take a printout of the submitted SSC JE 2023 application form for future reference.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in pursuing a career as a Junior Engineer, make sure to complete the application process before the deadline ends today.