I was at DP and there a Guy figure out a new thing .. 😀 .. Just have a click at the below thumbnail ….
Yes this is true … seems like google has introduced new search feature after SiteLinks its SiteSearch Feature …. Right now after searching alot this Feature seems to be introduced only with Classified websites … as i had just seem 4-5 more classified websites showing SiteSearch bar under the search result … just below the SiteLinks !!
You can also check below results:
Feel free to leave a comment if you have more updates about this !!
Note: It might be possible that you will not be able to see the changes right now .. as it is not in affect on all of the DC right now !!
Updated: Latest about this feature can be seen here: Google New Site Search Feature
Noticed many webmasters claiming some PR changes on there websites at Google Forum on DigitalPoint …
Here are some of the IPs where users have reported some changes in PR: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 & 22.214.171.124.
In order to check it on your PC, you need to make some changes in the host file located in C:windowssystem32driversetc (if you are using Windows).
Opens up the host file with Notepad: (take a backup of this file first)
# Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
# For example:
# 126.96.36.199 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 188.8.131.52 x.acme.com # x client host
The above means to use the 216 IP address to check Toolbar. Change this (184.108.40.206) to 220.127.116.11 (or any other ip listed by me above) and save your file. Restart your browser (or PC if needed) and you will be able to see these changes.
Leave a comment if you have noticed similar changes with your website PR .. or feel free to ask if you have any related question !!
So here is the question How to improve PageRank ?
I will suggest you all to have a look at my recent article: Trust is important then building anchor text before going through this article.
I had already Discussed about Paid Links earlier in my Post: Are Paid Links Evil in Real?.
Now a days i had seen many webmasters getting slapped by Google for Paid Links, Paid Post, Buying Links and Exchanging Links to increase there PageRank (PR). If you had seen my article Exchanging Links Just a SEO Mistake, then the point must be clear that best links are not paid, or exchanged.
Well here I’m telling you some simple points which might be helpful in getting good PR… so here are the points below:
- Don’t buy or sell sitewide links for serps.
- Don’t look for high PR links from the beginning – I will recommend to start your new site link building with PR 0-1 and slowly move up according to increase in your rankings.
- Control your link building speed. Building 5-10 links a day is fine.
- Avoid link-farms, links to gambling, pills, etc.
- Link from a relevant website is fantastic.
- Make links look natural.
- Different anchor text, while building links will be useful.
- Don’t do reciprocal link exchange.
Important: Lol … have a look at the below reply …. i saw at one of the webmasters forum when a guy asked similar question How to get good PageRank ? … the guy replied:
Ok. Here you go. Its a secret. never tell anyone!
Search and find Good PR site which has the "Top Commentator" plugin enabled.
Make it a habit to post comments there regularly. Once you enter their Top Commentator list, You get their PR Juice Transfered to your domain.
Search and Find Good PR sites which has "You comment, I follow" / DoFollow feature enabled. Make it a habit again to comment there.
Always remember this will be considered SPAM !! Instead of getting good PR you will loose your PR… .
Thats not all … i will recommend go for a nice content websites and you will get excellent backlinks automatically 😉
I believe we can find anything on google that really exists in this mighty word…. first let me explain what exactly google reacts for our search terms.
- Search Ankit Rawat This will find All pages containing the words Ankit and Rawat.
- Ankit or Rawat This will find all pages containing either Ankit or Rawat.
- “Ankit Rawat: Google and SEO” This will search for a page containing exact phrase Ankit Rawat: google and SEO.
- Virus -Computer This will Search for all Virus who not related to Computer.
- +sock This will find a page containing only the word sock and not the plural or any tenses or synonyms.
- ~auto loan This will find all pages containing loan info for both words auto and its synonyms like: truck, scooter, car, etc.
- define:computer This will find all pages having definitions for Computer.
- Pink*Black This will find all pages containing words Pink and Black separated by one or more words.
- I’m Feeling Lucky This will take you directly to the first page returned for your query.
We can also use google as calculator … i.e.. (5 + 5 in google search box will give a result of 10).
To find Percentage use % of.. (ie …. 2 % of 100)
More about Google Calculator can be find here.
- admission site:www.du.ac.in (This will Search Delhi Univ. site for admissions info.)
- DVD player $500..550 (This will Search for DVD players range between $500 to $550)
- link:www.ankitrawat.com/ (This will find pages linking to ankitrawat.com/)
- info:www.du.ac.in (This will Find information about Delhi University website.)
- related:www.du.ac.in (This will Find websites related to Delhi University website.)
This is not all … i will tell more tricks in future .. 😉
As a SEO Consultant this is one of the question I come across very often that How to Unban From Google Search.
Just have a look at this thread on dp:
Anyway to verify if you are banned?
This guy registered a deleted domain which was banned by google. Now the problem is how to get unbanned ??
Well it is very easy to get unban from google search just Follow these steps…
- Check your website twice or thrice and make it sure that it meets to Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
- Remember, a human reviewer from Google.Com will inspect your website personally. If they will find something objectionable they will not only reject your application but also your chances of getting back into Google will be reduced.
- Once you have verified and checked your website .. if it agree to Google Webmasters Guidelines, Just Sign Up for Google Webmasters Tool and verify your website.
- Once your website gets verified submit a reconsideration request. (This can be found under Tools, click Request reconsideration and follow the simple steps).
- Then wait.
Also check this Google Help center Article at:
How do I request reconsideration of my site?
Credits: JohnMu for the Updated Info.
Already told many times that PageRank affect the SERPS… because PageRank is like a Trust seal for Search Engines.
Check this great report on the effect of PR of the SERPS published by HTML4SEO.
Pagerank is not only the most important factor in SERPS but it is one of the Important factor.