Update: Officials have reported another bomb today which is now defused.
I have Update Some Pictures and Some Video about this Incident.
Just 2 months back there were 8 bomb blast in jaipur on the same day and this time its Bangalore … Seven bombs exploded in quick succession across the south Indian IT city of Bangalore today, killing a woman and wounding at least 15 people, police said.
The sequence in which the seven bomb blasts rocked the country’s IT hub:
- 1.20 pm, Madiwala bus depot.
- 1.25 pm, Mysore road.
- 1.40 pm, Adugudi.
- 2.10 pm, Koramangla.
- 2.25 pm, Vittal Mallaya road.
- 2.35 pm, Langford Town.
- Richmond Town.
So over 7 blast between 1:20 to 2:35 …. !!
Here is the Video:
Bangalore was rocked by a major terrorist attack in December, 2005 when some unidentified extremists opened fire in the Indian Institute of Science complex killing an Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi professor MC Puri.
Other Blasts on Friday:
- March 12, 1993: Mumbai bombings were a series of thirteen bomb explosions that took place in Mumbai). The single-day attacks resulted in up to 250 civilian fatalities and 700 injuries.
- April 14, 2006: Twin blasts took place in Delhi’s Jama Masjid injuring at least 13 people on Friday evening at around 1730 hrs IST.
- September 8, 2006: 31 killed, 297 injured in Friday’s twin bomb blast in Malegaon.
- November 23, 2007: Multiple blasts in Faizabad, Varanasi, Lucknow within five minutes of each other killing at least 12 people in Uttar Pradesh.
- May 18, 2007: Eleven people were killed and more than 50 others injured in a bomb explosion inside Mecca Mosque located near the historic Charminar in Hyderabad.
Get Updates In Your MailBox