Social media is a very common term which will refer to communication venues over the internet, like social network websites, forums or blogging. Social media is all about how to be social; it may be a medium where you can make more friends, but it is a means for other various types of communication as well. Various companies will use social media websites to promote their brands, and various businesses will use them in recruiting new hires; for instance, in 2011, UPS attributed the hiring of almost one thousand new employees to its own use for advertising using social media websites.
- You may start be searching for how many social networks you can find for a group or a specific individual. Kgbpeople is considered a people search engine which will search for names or any other type of alphanumeric combinations in a lot of social networks. You may visit Kgbpeople.com, enter any search term which might interest you, select any desired country and press the “Search” tab.
- At this stage, you may follow any available conversations. Whos Talkin will let its users search for any desired conversations in 60 well known social networking websites. You may visit Whostalkin.com, enter your search term and press the “Search” tab. Another real-time conversation search engine can also be considered 48ers. You can visit 48ers.com, enter your search term and press the “Search” tab.
- You may search and also analyze any social results that you may get. Socialmention will offer real-time results in more than 100 social media properties, from simple images to forums or blogs. It will offer a social analysis which will evaluate connected info, like usernames or keywords. You may visit Socialmention.com, enter your search term, select a category and press the “Search” tab.
- You may Twitter or Facebook to conduct real-time searches. You will be able to search any identifies – like e-mail addresses or phone numbers – using Kurrently, which offers real-time social results. Visit Kurrently.com, enter your search term and press the “Search” tab. You may conduct various social searches in YouTube, Google or Bing as well.
- You can search of online videos. Blinkx, which was developed at Cambridge University, will claim to be the most comprehensive video search engine in the entire world. It will use speech recognition as well as visual evaluation to be able to find associated video in social media websites or any other type of online resources. You may visit Blinkx.com, enter your search term and press the “Go” tab.